Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales of all products and services of the company
- Set all product offerings demonstrating professional sales ability, knowledge and skill across all product lines.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within his territory.
- Review and adapt to information regarding products innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Reconciliation of sales figures
- Undertake after-sales follow up calls
- Handle customer complaints and monitor level of satisfaction
- Submission of invoice to customers after-sales.
- Advise customers on technical issues concerning the products.
- Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
- Continually learn new products and services and methods of presentation for these products.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other Social Sciences or Equivalent.
- 4-5 years in Sales and Marketing of Masterbatch, Plastics or Polymer products.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Good product Knowledge
- Technical Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of market dynamics
- Good presentation skills