- Prepare classrooms prior to assessments
- Coordinate and ensure a smooth running of all tests and assessment
- Plan, schedule, oversee assessments and attend to enquiries from examiners.
- Distribute examination materials and relay instructions
- Ensure only approved materials are used during examinations
- Report any suspicious activity from examiners
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Training Services Manager.
- The candidate must be of strong character and impeccable integrity
- Possess sufficient soft skill to manage an array of internal & external persons.
- Firm and objective in decisions and actions.
- B.Eng / B Sc. / HND in any discipline
- Professional Certification:
- Pearson Vue Test-Administrator Certification
- Prometric Test Center Administrator (TCA) Certification
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a proctor
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Conversant with Microsoft Office
- Good written and communication skills