- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the school’s core educational standards.
- Developing a stimulating learning environment by using a variety of styles and approaches to cater for individual learning needs
- Adapting mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students.
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing students, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning to ensure all students improve and develop their potential and are equipped for life beyond school, by obtaining high examination results.
- Must be a degree holder in mathematics or any other related field
- Must have 3 years experience in teaching SAT, GRE, GMAT
Salary: NGN60,000 - NGN120,000