- Building positive relationships with customers
- Assisting with generating new business
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Identify opportunities for greater profits
- Understand customers needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply, and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain skills.
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Attentive to details and organized.