- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Must possess 2-5years of practical experience on the job.
- Vast understanding and clout within the freight, shipping, logistics, procurement, port clearance and supply chain environment is a key requirement.
- Must currently possess market/clientele bases.
- Must be able to effectively penetrate new markets and conquer them.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be a go-getter and hungry for results.
- A bachelor degree holder or its equivalent.
- Other useful certification is an advantage.
- Salary: NGN100,000 – NGN150,000.
- The role is target and commission based.
- Other rewarding benefits.