- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- A first degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be grounded in general marketing.
- Must have performed a similar role in a service industry such as Insurance, Financial sector, Entertainment, Media, Marketing & Sales e.t.c.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, at least 5 of which should be in a senior management position of a company.
- Team player, strong financial and analytical skills; sound management skills coupled with good commercial acumen and good networking ability.
- A pleasant personality, excellent communicating skills with good knowledge of radio broadcasting business environment.
- Must be a registered member of NIM.
- Great skill in Relationship Management.