- Assist in developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and establishing marketing goals based on past performance, market forecasts, market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information.
- Create awareness and build strong relationships with individuals, Corporate organizations, manufacturers, and small businesses.
- Interact with customers and vendors to get feedback for decision making.
- Working closely with the company's Operations team; enabling them to meet their objectives.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND in Social Sciences, Business Administration, and Finance with 0 - 3 years of work experience.
- Must be a good marketer with a passion for marketing.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English Language
- Must be hardworking, willing to work both on the field and in the office.
- Must be available to travel when needed.
- Must be result-oriented with an outstanding ability to multitask.