- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Organise and attend marketing activities or events to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (SEO, social media, print adverts)
- Oversee and update the company’s website.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- The candidate must be a university graduate
- Relevant discipline with excellent oral and written communication and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- The candidate must be highly personable, goal-oriented and result-driven.
- The Candidate must be able to meet the target from the first month of recruitment.
- The candidate must possess good sales and marketing experience of about 2-3 years in reputable organizations.
- Driving skill is a plus but not a must
.Salary: NGN100,000. The Candidate must be ready to work from the third of January 2022.