- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- The candidate must be well-spoken.
- The candidate must be articulate, reliable and enthusiastic.
- The candidate must be familiar with the British curriculum.
- The candidate must like children.
- candidate must be tolerant, patient, kind and very clean.
- Candidate must have a B.ED English, B.A English or a degree in the humanities.
Salary: NGN50,000 and above depending on Experience
Location: Gbagada, Lagos State.