Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conform to all safety standards of the company.
- Follow instructions from the quality manual for individual parts.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Use an injection moulding machine to produce plastic parts.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Compare production parts to sample parts
- Trim plastic parts to proper dimensions.
- Operate production machines in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- HND/Degree in Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a related field
Salary: NGN150,000 – NGN180,000