- Working with students
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with students
- Listening to students' concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in counselling or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a counsellor in an academic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision-making skills.
- Remarkable professionalism and good work ethic.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- NGN100,000 to NGN150,000 monthly