- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating students' classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintaining accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing Fine Arts lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters Preferred.
- Male or Female, Female Preferred
- Age: 30-50
- Must have experience in British Curriculum
- Minimum 3 Years Experience as Fine Arts Teacher
Remuneration: NGN70,000 - NGN100,000