- Ensure that all electrical, mechanical, structural facilities in/of the Office complex are well-maintained, and are working optimally.
- Manage general plumbing, water treatment, air conditioning, waste disposal
- Manage vendors
- Check/ensure that agreed works by contractors have been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibilities
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed Service Level and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences
- Draft reports and make written recommendations.
- A good degree in any of the following: Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Building Management, Architecture, any other related Field/Discipline.
- Membership of a related professional body is necessary.
- Interpersonal, relationship- building, and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Confident–decision making
- Time management skills
- A practical, flexible, innovative approach to work.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather information from various sources, including people.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Basic knowledge of environmental laws/facility management rules.
- Interested applicants should have a valid driver's license (Important)
- Basic computer/IT skills
- Sincere, honest, and prudent.
- Previous work experience in managing facilities of reputable corporate organizations, most preferably a Diplomatic Mission is required.