- Own and deliver the CAD element projects from concept/kick-off meetings to project delivery and post-contract support.
- Produce detailed 3D layouts of fuel polishing units using Solidworks
- Generate accurate BOM’s from Solidworks that will be directly inputted into the company MRP system
- Produce General drawings and fabrication drawings that confirm to BS8888
- Read, interpret and synthesise P&ID drawings
- Work within the Engineering team to develop and sign off engineering designs and drawings before they are passed to manufacturing to ensure flawless manufacture.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree
- Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation and goal-driven
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to hit deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel as required
- Effective time management, including the ability to anticipate and deal with the effects of change