Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all electrical maintenance and repair work in the factory.
- Manage projects for new plant installations, design, and construction of electrical control systems, maintenance and refurbishment of electrical machinery, to meet project specifications and for boosting production in the mill.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Design and implement preventive and corrective maintenance systems.
- Confirms systems and components capabilities by designing testing methodology
- Excellent knowledge of Flour Milling PLC program and components.
- Maintenance and servicing/Calibration of different types of Electronics Scales and Flow Balances/Moisture Controllers and any other Electronic Devices.
- Ability to service and maintain all kinds of power distribution panels.
- Good knowledge of generator power synchronizing and load sharing systems.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Offer technical advice to the Operations Manager and Head of Maintenance where necessary
- Prepares weekly preventive maintenance and electrical consumption report
- Prepares monthly Electrical consumption report to the Operations and Finance Manager
- Generate requisition for spare parts and other maintenance materials to be used for project work, follow up and collection of materials and tools to be used from stores.
- Ensure all projects and maintenance work is delivered on schedule and within budget
- General administration of the electrical department.
- Coaching and training of supervisors, electricians and others to boost effectiveness and performance
- HND/B. SC in Electrical Engineering
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience
- Experience in electrical circuit design and installation
- Knowledge of generator power synchronization
- Food industry equipment installation and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Possess good interpersonal and people management skills
- Be able to make electrical circuit drawings
- Be proactive
- Have good attention to detail
- Be between 35 – 45 years of age
Salary: NGN600,000- NGN700,000