- The candidate will design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- The candidate will be trained on the use and maintenance of these machines by a combination of seasoned Engineers (both local and Foreign).
The persons we are looking to employ will possess the following among other relevant skills:-
- Minimum of 2:2 Degree in the Discipline
- Post NYSC Experience
- Between the ages of 24 to 35 years (No Gender discrimination)
Salary: NGN80,000 - NGN120,000 Monthly.