- E-commerce Sales Manager manages and directs an e-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Designs and recommends online/offline sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- The E-commerce Sales Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first-level manager.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets & targets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Being an E-commerce Sales Manager requires a bachelor's degree in the area of specialty. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- To be an E-commerce Sales Manager typically requires 3 years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience may be required.
Location: Maryland (Ikeja), Lagos. (If required ready to travel upcountry)
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 - 80,000 (Or negotiable depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6pm; Saturday 9 am - 2 pm.