Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with class teachers to plan and implement lessons that foster pupils/students' progressive acquisition of basic to advanced computer skills following the school's curriculum, goals, objectives, and philosophies.
- Deliver engaging curriculum through diverse methods of classroom instruction, computer lab activities, and online learning systems.
- Create clear, engaging lessons to draw interest and develop pupils’/students’ ability to use desktop computers, palmtops, laptops, joysticks, UPS, flash drives, speakers etc, and teach correct hand placement.
- Design appropriate and specialized lesson plans to teach coding language according to pupils/students according to age group.
- Deliver clear and effective feedback to improve the quality and efficiency of student-written computer programs.
- Set up computers and networking systems and deliver step-by-step instructions on computer assembling (monitor, CPU, Keyboard) & proficient use of related accessories.
- Emphasize web etiquette and practical application of technology.
- Maintain inventory and upkeep for all devices and computers in the computer lab.
- This job role is open to preferably female candidates
- 5 - 7 years experience in a high-profiled school or children's learning environment.
- MSc. in Computer Science Education or Computer Engineering from a reputable/accredited institution.
- Certification in Education from a recognized institution.
- Proven ability to achieve a high success rate with pupils/students in computer literacy, coding, programming, design, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and support while helping pupils/students gain confidence in their computer skills.
- Ability to acclimatize pupils/students with no prior exposure to computers.
- Pension, HMO & Allowances
- 13th Month Salary & Extra Leave Allowance
- Learning & Development Opportunities & Daily Lunch
Remuneration: Very Attractive (Based on years of cognate experience)