Job Duties/ Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- The aim of the person who occupies this role is to create a timely, functional system between our current customers, new customers, partners and our business. As such, this individual should be able to
- Display an optimum level of honesty, credibility and accountability required for working in a forward-thinking travel company
- Create content that is Informational, Educational, Entertaining, Engaging and Enlightening which are the pillars of our brand
- Create a functional marketing plan for Instagram and Facebook that will include Posts, Carousels, Stories, Videos and Reels.
- Be able to research relevant travel news and stories around the world and use them to inform the educational and information content of our social media handles.
- Create a plan that is consistent with our tour packages to help us reach the optimum number of people required for our tour packages each month.
- Set and deliver on S.M.A.R.T goals and KPIs that will increase our brand presence.
- Find and explore promising relationships with brands through collaborations
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and measuring of the social media platform key insights
- Create, schedule and plan monthly webinars hosted by the MD
- Knowledge of landing, sales and Opt-in pages
- Advanced email marketing
- Adequate knowledge of forecasting and planning marketing campaigns
- Copywriting and content creation skills highly required
- Advanced knowledge and use of video editing tools
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads, Campaign Manager and business suite.
- Responsive to post comments and Direct messages in the minimum amount of time
- Follow up with client inquiries ensuring that actively engaged Followers are put through the cycle to turn them into customers.
- Advanced knowledge of design such as Canva, Adobe, Illustrator or Photoshop desired
Who we are:
We are Travelotus Luxury tours limited, a future-focused travel agency that thrives on openness, honesty and truth by delivering services to our customers. We believe that one customer rightly served, is 10 more customers through their recommendations. As such we value truth and honesty above all else.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Social Media marketing and ability to display innovation and leadership.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver on their own
- Organised and Detailed individual
- Highly responsive and Durable Phone and PC
- N840,000 per annum including taxes.
- N10,000 per month Data allowance
- Enrollment in the company pension scheme after 6 months
- 25 days holiday + Birthday off and Cake
- Up to 3 days paid sick leave allowance
- Yearly Salary review (subject to overall performance)
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- Opportunity for travel within and outside Nigeria
- Opportunity to get a work computer after 1 year
- Excited about learning
- Excited about travel
- An innovative individual willing to work in a responsive environment
- Empathy, Honesty and Integrity
- Remote - Monday - Friday. Full time (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Some Weekends or Public holidays will be included whenever a tour package is created in order to have content and learn on the job client interaction.
- Monthly in person meeting with other team members.