- Prepare and deliver marketing plans within the organization’s key objectives within specified timelines
- Manage prospective customers, identify their needs and convert them to qualified leads
- Use knowledge of the product to accurately assess the needs of the different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs.
- Research clients, build outreach and set up qualification meetings to engage and transform to sales.
- Maintain client relationships by providing support and guidance.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to create compelling content and visuals.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in press, radio, or Tv for product’s awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Business or related field
- Proven work experience as a sales/marketing executive
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Passionate about sales
- Good project management skills.
Salary: NGN 100,000 + Attractive sales commission