- The Program Directors will be responsible for growing and operating strong brands and must have a strong background and passion for Music and Spoken Word Radio.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and experience within the genre are a must.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of programming including; commercial scheduling, managing on-air staff, imaging, station strategy, developing and executing revenue-generating sales & programming promotions, website & social media, digital content and have a strong understanding of the core audience(s).
- The job holder will be responsible for scheduling, music policy, station sound, presenters training, and development and be an integral part of the future direction of the station.
- Essential skills for this role include being exceptionally organized,
- Having a flexible attitude,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Interest and experience in radio and podcasting, the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure,
- Having basic work and excel skills,
- Competent skills in basic music editing software, knowledge of music production, leadership skills, and lots of initiative.