- To work with the School Management team and produce a marketing plan.
- To ensure the school achieves the target growth and retention numbers in line with the school development plan.
- Manage Marketing and Student Recruitment budget and ROI of marketing activities carried out.
- To create business connections and partnerships for personal introductions to the Head of School with key employers and business developers to increase pupil recruitment opportunities.
- To research and investigate potential new partnerships with local and regional businesses, to enhance the recruitment program, including the building and maintaining of relationships.
- To attend events that provide opportunities to increase pupil recruitment opportunities.
- Communicate with Prospective parents as the first point of contact via mobile or in-person visit.
- Show prospective parents the school environment.
- A minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree.
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates within the age range of 25 - 50
- Must have 2 - 4 years experience in a Sales/Marketing role with demonstrated success.
- Ability to build, manage and motivate cross-functional high-performing teams.
- Experience in using digital and social media trends.
- High level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with an interest in education
Remuneration:NGN 100,000 - 150,000