- Drive the performance of the Branch in line with the targets set by the group.
- Generate a deposit liability budget as directed by the group.
- Generate a Profit After Tax PAT/PBT Profit Before Tax Budget as directed by the group.
- Prepare and implement plans for growing client base.
- Provide marketing support by the way of joint calls with team members to ensure relationships are deepened and where there are knowledge gaps, take charge by showing them the way marketing is done.
- Network with all potential clients in own locality to increase customer base.
- Develop and manage a high level of customer relationship management standard at the branch.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive /dormant accounts.
- Appraise risk assets and monitor their disbursement.
- Ensure the branch operating cost is within approved budget.
- First degree in any discipline.
- A post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications include but are not limited to the following: ACA, ACCA, CIBN, CFA, etc. are also added advantages.