- Determine the company’s needs by conducting in-person or electronic meetings to outline their digital goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital strategy for the company.
- Oversee the company’s online presence and identify areas of improvement.
- Present effective social media strategies and training for the company when needed.
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- Create and maintain positive, long-term relationships with customers to build trust.
- Write reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Act as a point of contact for the company to address any digital management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing Communications, or related field
- Certification in digital marketing management preferred
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital accounts Officer, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Must reside within Abule-Egba, Iyana Ipaja and environ
Salary: NGN 80,000 -120,000 gross