- Article writing.
- Blog content creation.
- Content creation for social media that will include posts, carousels, stories, videos and reels.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report performances on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics or Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Insights.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Identify gaps in current content topics and recommend new content topics across all digital platforms.
- Quick response to queries and enquiries on all platforms.
- Anchor interviews and Vox pop.
- Conceptualize ideas for videos and develop scripts.
- Create monthly reports for all platforms.
- Any other job that may be assigned.
- Content development-specific training with evidence in the last 2 to 3 years.
- First Degree minimum
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a content developer.
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels.
- Must be fluent in English and not camera shy.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- Ability to do short videos for Instagram and other social media handles is an added advantage.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Remuneration: NGN100,000 - NGN120,000