Responsibilities of Beauty therapist:
- Evaluating clients’ beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Providing facial and body hair removal treatments.
- Performing various massage techniques on clients’ faces, hands, feet, and back.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Performing various skin treatments according to clients’ needs, such as peels, facials, and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilizing beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.