We are seeking a skilled and organized individual to join our team as an Administrative/HR Coordinator to manage administrative and human resources functions within our factory operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day administrative tasks, managing HR processes, and ensuring efficient operations within the factory environment. This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage office operations, including answering phones, responding to emails, and handling correspondence.
- Maintain organized filing systems for documents, records, and reports.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for factory personnel.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and other documentation as needed.
Human Resources Management:
- Oversee recruitment processes, including sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- Conduct new employee orientations and facilitate onboarding procedures.
- Maintain employee records and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Handle employee inquiries and provide assistance with HR-related matters.
- Manage payroll processes and ensure accurate and timely payroll transactions.
Safety and Compliance:
- Collaborate with safety officers to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections of the factory premises to identify and address potential hazards.
- Assist in implementing and enforcing company policies related to workplace safety.
- Serve as a liaison between management and employees to address concerns and resolve conflicts.
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee engagement initiatives.
- Organize employee recognition programs and events to boost morale and motivation.
Training and Development:
- Coordinate training programs and workshops for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Identify training needs and opportunities for professional development.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration Human Resources, or a related field.
- Previous experience in administrative or HR roles, preferably in a manufacturing or factory environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems).
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Certification in HR (e.g., PHR, SHRM-CP).
- Experience with safety and compliance procedures in a factory setting.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing principles.
Join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring smooth and efficient factory operations while supporting the growth and development of our workforce.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.