- The applicant will be responsible for installation, configuration, and support for deployed Servers, Storage, Networking, and other enterprise infrastructure via onsite deployment at customer datacenters or remotely.
- This position will work with the existing infrastructure team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot, and support servers, storage & backup systems for our clients.
- This position will take leadership of technical projects and coordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle including design, implementation, and customer liaison.
- Responsible for design, installation, configuration, security and maintenance of highly available enterprise systems
- Be the customer-facing technical resource on assigned projects, create HLD & LLD documentation and present as necessary
- Troubleshoot performance problems and propose short term fixes and long-term solutions
- Follow and maintain in-house documentation for repeatable processes, including software upgrades, disaster recovery, and common problem resolution
- Communicating effectively to senior members of IT, other IT staff & customer representatives
- First-rate interpersonal phone skills, etiquette and work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures.
- 5+ years of experience with Dell/EMC enterprise platforms (accreditation preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of VMware / VxRail administration (accreditation preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of FC network administration
- Strong knowledge of disaster recovery methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS administration
- Five or more years of experience with enterprise-level IT environments
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in implementing enterprise IT technical projects
- Advanced knowledge in Fibre channel, iSCI, RAID, Block/File level management and Disaster recovery
- Enterprise knowledge and certification preferred RedHat Linux, Networking, SQL and Windows Server.
- Virtualisation (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- SAN and vSAN technologies
- AS Built Documentation
Salary: NGN250,000 – NGN400,000