- Using all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment and maintenance), produce software applications to meet clients’ requirements.
- Developing web applications using the company’s portal framework including all tiers; presentation layer, business logic and data layer.
- Utilizing RAD tools in creating solutions that are easier to manage and deploy within a short time frame.
- Integrating the company’s software applications with each other as the need arises.
- Using industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies and deployment models to produce software applications.
- Adhering to the software development standards and processes of the company.
- Ensuring that code is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- Performing initial quality assurance by unit testing all developed code.
- Estimating effort and time required to carry out software development tasks.
- Ensuring that development deadlines are agreed upon with your project manager and adhered to.
- Working effectively in a development team as well as individually on assigned projects.
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, customization and deployment team, business analysts, and sales and marketing professionals, to develop optimal solutions for clients.
- Participating in Research and Development (R & D) to enable the development team keep in touch with emerging and latest technologies.
- Researching, acquiring and using more efficient development skills, techniques and technologies.
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Excellent command of both oral and written communication
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Knowledge of MDA (Model Driven Architecture) concepts and tools