- Working in an Agile environment and conducting test-driven development.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications
- Ability to write clean and high-quality code using (MVVM, S.O.L.I.D, etc.)
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, frameworks, and protocols
- Being self-motivated, a team player and accountable
- In-depth and working knowledge of programming language Java and Kotlin
- 3-5 years of experience as a Mobile developer.
- Advanced understanding of popular Jetpack libraries (eg. Hilt Dagger, Room)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to support mobile functionality
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (e.g bitbucket)
- Understanding and usage of popular third-party libraries (Retrofit, GSON)
- Proficiency in writing UI, unit, and integration tests.
- Experience working with firebase and google services
- Experience with Swift and developing IOS mobile applications.
What We Offer:
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.