- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company may be in person or over the phone.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Training subordinates.
- BSc/HND in IT-related courses, with relevant experience as an IT personnel.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles