- Collaborating with other senior management to formulate strategy and designing policies
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Overseeing implementation of IT systems.
- Overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.
- Analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Managing costs and performance of the warehouse
- Lead and engage a team to drive excellent customer service
- Monitor KPI's, identify and communicate associated actions, and highlight areas for improvement
- Basis managerial responsibility such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse such as GEMBA walks and Kaizen events.
- BA/BSc/HND in Business, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, or similar leadership role
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years experience in Inventory Management or in a similar role.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed and finely tuned experience of setting strategic direction
- Experienced in producing and developing strategic business plans
- Experienced in working within a target driven environment and managing a senior team
- Financial management/interpretive ability
- Ability to apply analytical rigor in all operational and strategic financial matters
- Experienced in developing and maintaining a business development network
- The capacity and capability to encourage innovation and creativity within the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- HMO and other statutory benefits.