- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related courses.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Comfortable managing and executing CI/CD pipeline.
- Practices TDD (Test Driven Development), writes unit tests, functional testing etc.