What can you expect?
- Collaboration with industry leaders, members of the organization, and teammates to help achieve goals
- Engaging and exciting business opportunities
- Design and develop customized solutions within Business Central and Dynamics NAV extensions using AL development
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal.
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members.
- Manage multiple developments and project initiatives at one time, while effectively communicating utilization, roadblocks, and progress to technical leadership and prioritizing based on feedback.
- Assist in developing Business Central practice and internal training materials.
- Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work.
- Own the responsibility of becoming an SME for certain products and lead delivery initiatives.
- Provide technical support to existing Business Central clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- 2 + years’ experience configuring, developing, and delivering Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central software and components in all functional areas
- Solid CAL and AL skills and experience with automated testing
- Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps and Power Automate are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technically oriented field.
- Knowledge working with Business Central web services and data integrations
- Programming in SQL or similar database language.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills.