Scope of Responsibilities:
- SEC Data Platform Management: The DPA will ensure the link between BSL and the SEC DP is functioning and address any issues that arise from the management of the platform.
- Equities Content Management: The DPA will be responsible for the aggregation of content for the equities component of BSL. This included management of transcription of content, upload of such content and periodic checks of the front and administrative backend to ensure that data is accurate and key features are functioning.
- Fixed Income Content Management: the DPA will be responsible for the aggregation of content for the fixed income component of BSL. This includes management of transcription of content, upload of such content and periodic checks of the front and administrative backend to ensure that data is accurate and key features are functioning.
- Product Integration/Expansion: The DPA will manage any new features to be integrated into the platform whether on the equities or fixed-income side. This will include liaison with third parties to receive or provide required content
- Product/Data Solutions: There may be occasions whereby new products would need to be created for either third parties or as enhancements to BSLs services. The DPA would have responsibility for identifying such situations and outlining the benefits to the platform in consultation with a senior manager.
- The DPA will provide backup to any other staff that has overlapping responsibilities as required by Senior Management.
- The DPA will develop the ability to transcribe financial statements for banks, insurance and manufacturing companies to be uploaded to BSL.
- The DPA will develop the ability to develop Reports from the MLS
- The DPA will develop the ability to prepare stock valuation profiles on a weekly basis for assigned companies
- The DPA will develop the ability to transcribe fixed income information to be uploaded to BSL
- The DPA will develop an understanding of the administrative backend of BSL & MLS
- Inventory of reports to be transcribed and transcribed reports
- Inventory of stock valuation profiles
- Inventory of fixed income transcriptions
- Inventory of MLS Reports
- Periodic use if the BSL admin back end
- Support in administrative functions in the office
- Good university degrees (Preferably in Management/Social sciences)
- Ability to take instructions and be committed to performing task
- Good communication skills etc