Typical Duties Include:
- Using advanced computerized models to extract the data needed
- Removing corrupted data
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Performing final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting them to management
- Master's degree in computer science, finance, economics (or related field)
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Over 5 years of experience in this role.