- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS, Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
The ideal candidate should process either of the following competencies. Having more than one of the required skills will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience in UI/UX development
- Working experience in iOS, Android or Back-end development
- Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed? Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Android SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python etc.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.