- Identify and evaluate potential opportunities, partners, and clients.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Represent the company in networking events and conferences both locally and internationally.
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow up with the technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products/services and competition status.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Attending meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Developing and writing business proposals for clients.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, time frame, and budgets.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, CSE, or any relevant field. A Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4-6 years proven working experience in a Technical Sales associate or Manager role in the Nigeria Information Technology industry.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- The candidate must have existing leads/prospects as experienced sales personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture.
- A natural leader and motivator of sales, marketing, and business development teams.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint.
Compensation: NGN150,000- NGN250,000 Gross, depending on your years of experience.