- Drive new sales leads and create brand awareness
- Manage the marketing budget and create campaigns for the promotion of the company’s products
- Advice on product introductions, packaging and other value-adding initiatives based on customer feedback and market trends
- Responsible for the application of digital sales and marketing tools to promote the company brand and generate sales leads. These platforms shall include, but not be limited to the company’s e-commerce platform, social media and customer engagement functionality of the company’s enterprise resource program (ERP)
- Provide daily, weekly and other Adhoc reports on sales performance
- Prepare strategic and operational sales and marketing plans and budgets for the company
- Responsible for achieving key commercial metrics including sales growth, market share and brand expansion targets
- Responsible for sales operations including but not limited to customer service, issues resolution and order fulfilment
- Support other functions such as operations and finance on pertinent customer issues including collections, product delivery and customer satisfaction
- Market intelligence - utilize customer feedback and surveys to drive, business segmentation and market development. Secure relevant industry and competitor insights including pricing, products etc to guide informed decisions
- Provide insights to drive pricing strategy and decisions by management through the use of market and analytical tools
Requirements & Benefits:
- The candidate should have 4-8years of sales experience preferably in the Agric or FMCG sectors and be comfortable in using digital sales platforms.
- Remuneration is competitive with the industry with fixed, variable and bonus components.
- Work tools including paid mobile phone, laptop and car to be provided.
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial driven organization where your income has no limit and your creativity and innovation can flourish.
- Growth with a fast-paced start-up
- Career growth and learning