- Conduct extensive research on the competitive landscape and the area in which you will be operating in the market.
- Support the Business Development team with creating value propositions
- Articulate the value of the business' technology to non-technical audiences
- Identify new potential partner arrangements (technical and commercial)
- A deep understanding of tech products, how they grow, and how to engage customers.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Identify relevant third parties that can promote our business/products
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, reviewing contents, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Managing the product website; work with our in-house designers and programmers to implement the necessary changes to increase leads and direct sales;
Working with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure;
Making feature recommendations to the Product Management team, based on user feedback, satisfaction studies, and competitive benchmarks;
- 2 years + experience in B2B Tech product or partner marketing experience
- Strong sales enablement
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling Tech/SaaS business
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive and able to drive the team to achieve results.