Medical Sales Representative
Medical & Pharmaceutical
The Sales Representative will be the bridge between Sylken Ltd and healthcare professionals, disseminating information in the therapy areas, handling HCPs' objections, providing feedback to the marketing department on competitors’ products, maintaining relationships with Key customers, coverage of assigned territories, and achieving sales objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances and reporting from time to time to the marketing team.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
- Create demand by Liaising with and persuading targeted health care Practitioners (HCPs) to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Ensuring availability in the assigned territory of the company's products to doctors, pharmacists, retail pharmacies, hospitals, and other relevant HCPs.
- Proper implementation of SOPs relating to CRM for reporting, code of ethical conduct in pharmaceutical marketing, E-Detailing, generating a customer database, administrative reporting (Tour plan, expense report, Daily call report, account receivable report, CME reports, and retirements), etc.
- Planning and Scheduling of appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other HCPs along with retail pharmacies and hospitals to promote company products.
- Planning and scheduling presentations with existing and potential customers to promote Sylken Ltd values and company products.
- Responsible for following best practices to enhance company Image in assigned territory through the ethical promotion of assigned products.
- Responsible for creating, sustaining, and enhancing new users for the company product range through the marketing Campaigns as rolled out by the marketing team from time to time.
- Minimum 90% coverage of the daily plan - HCPs, Hospitals, and retail pharmacies
- Plan daily/weekly itinerary of work for the approval of the Area Sales Manager.
- Collate and send to the Field force Effectiveness Manager, weekly sales and revenue targets achieved before 5 pm every Friday.
- Properly maintaining the company car, stock, and any other property in your possession at all times.
- Implementation and Follow up on a regular basis of company strategies, and leads generated by the self or company.
- Monthly Achievement of KPI and goals mutually agreed upon between you and your line Managers.
- Proper utilization of company resources at you.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.