- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Organise and attend marketing activities or events to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (SEO, social media, print adverts)
- Oversee and update the company’s website.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Source the best advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- First/Master’s degree in any business-related discipline from any reputable institution.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to communicate in more than one Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be self -motivated driven and willing to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the market would be an added advantage
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the marketing of insurance/financial products and services.
- Supervise activities of the branches to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers business
- Developing and driving the company\s long- and short-term revenue growth strategies at the branches
- Prepare annual budget and drive performance