Mural is looking for an experienced HRIS and People Analytics Specialist to join the People Operations Team. This person will play a critical role in executing HR strategies, managing Workday, and serve as client-facing representative of the People Operations Team. You will report directly to the Director of Total Rewards & People Operations, and partner closely with all members of the People Team. The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving skills, high attention to detail, experience as a Workday administrator, and a customer first mindset.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of Workday, which may include improving business processes, uploading large datasets, fielding ad hoc client requests, maintaining and creating integrations between Workday and other platforms, and ongoing customization of the tool.
- Build and run People Analytics reports, and maintain a monthly People Analytics dashboard.
- Conduct analysis, not just reporting on what happened but also why, utilizing human capital and other data to enable better business decisions.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Finance, Payroll, Legal, and other departments.
- Interact as a connection point between the business and other supporting areas of HR which may include assistance with process improvement solutions and streamlining of information.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the Workday system, including troubleshooting and responding to stakeholder questions.
- Ensure integrity of data in the Workday system by internally validating data on a regular basis.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compensations, benefits, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent acquisition, etc.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on Workday experience. This should include experience in headcount management (HCM); reporting, analytics, and dashboards; benefits administration; and integrations with other platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a results-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and summarize data visualization to inform business decisions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.