Who We Are And What We Do...
CareerBuddy exists to help highly engaged and driven professionals navigate their careers. That involves helping them find their next great opportunity, supporting them with resources, access to networks, and content that help them transform their careers. We act as personal matchmakers between professionals looking for their next opportunity. Connecting them to founders and hiring managers at high-growth startups across Africa.
We work every day to make hiring and changing jobs easier for companies and individuals in Africa
How we work
Our team is small, high-functioning, excellence-driven, and distributed. The most important thing for us is to deliver exceptional, high-quality work at all times. We dont have an office so to speak, you can do your work from anywhere as long as your work is done. We give direct, open feedback to help you and the team collectively perform better. We dont have time for politics or seniority. We are obsessed with personal growth. And we like to have fun doing what we like..
About the Role
Our recently launched Embbeded Recruiter Model gives Startups and amp; Fast growing companies all the benefits of an in-house recruiting team but with the added flexibility, cost savings, and expertise of an external partner. A model that sets a new standard for how recruitment gets done at scale.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our our Embedded Recruiter Model. You will act as the internal recruiter for different startups, overseeing all aspects of a talent function from strategy all the way through to delivery. We are looking for end-to-end recruiters, with advanced sourcing and research skills and the ability to do a lot of the talent acquisition "heavy lifting" for our clients. Of course, you will also be passionate about startup growth and culture!
We believe that for startups, the model is a true partnership where we help them reach their hiring objectives through a combination of experience, process and understanding of roles the ecosystem.
As a Recruiter...
Your mission is to help our clients build great teams and attract top talent.
We're looking for someone who truly understands the fundamentals of talent acquisition, quickly embedding themselves into the startups' hiring dynamic, and excelling at all stages of a recruitment funnel for effective delivery (sourcing, qualifying, candidate management, hiring control and ultimately offer).
If you're looking for a challenge, autonomy and flexibility around your work and to gain more experience, this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
What should you have done in your career?
- At least 2 years working in-house with a startup,or a recruiting agency
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
- The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgment, kindness, gravitas, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
- Results oriented and amp; Deliverables focused
- Passionate about the world of startups in Africa, upcoming businesses, technology, etc.
- Experience hiring generalist roles (marketing, sales, operations etc.) or technical roles (engineering, data science, product etc.).
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
- Experience working remotely in a previous role
Open to Candidates from these Locations: Egypt, Latin America, Philippines, Europe, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria, Dubai.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.