- Stock & Inventory Management:
- Warehouse Operations
- Stock Dispatch
- Inventory reconciliation
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Customs & Clearing Management
- Performance Management of Team Members
- Environmental and Safety Management
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role/ Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Very good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics, shipping, logistics planning etc
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong relationship management skills
- Creative, Proactive and Dynamic Individual
- Ability to plan and keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good knowledge of project management. The use of project management software is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about social missions and motivated by the organization mission
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate outcomes effectively
- Work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Evolve in one of the fastest-growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa.
- Impact lives by supporting the social mission of the company.
- HMO Insurance.
Salary:NGN 550,000 - 660,000