As the founding member of our Payroll Team, you will play an integral role in building out our internal payroll operations. You will lead both day-to-day payroll support and build scalable support frameworks, processes, tools, and partnerships.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Create an internal payroll process end to end to support 100+ employees and sustainably support additional growth
- Own state registrations (US) and the administration of new state setup, ensuring the necessary deduction/tax codes are adhered to
- Own benefits administration within our payroll software (Rippling)
- Ensure compliance with relevant US state and federal tax and employment laws
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (compensation adjustments, promotions, terminations) and additional sources of pay (commission, bonuses)
- Partner with the People team to process employee benefits elections including new hire, annual enrollment, and qualifying life events
- Work with our People team and leave management service to maintain a record of leaves (parental, sick, etc.) and process payroll adjustments
- Be the main point of contact for teammates and other internal customers regarding payroll and benefits
- Proven experience as a payroll senior analyst, or similar role
- Excellent understanding of multi-location (U.S.) payroll and taxes
- Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. Rippling, BambooHR)
- Experience managing new state setup registrations, tax filings, and other compliance
- Experience with administration of PFL, FSA, HSA programs
- Experience with benefits administration within a payroll software
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.