- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
The job requirements shall include but are not limited to the following:
- The candidate should preferably be Female and not older than 28 years.
- Must have a minimum of OND degree, Entry level
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office.
- Must be a fast learner and a team player with a friendly disposition.
- Previous experience in a Sales-related job shall be an advantage.
- Should have an easy access/commute or live within the Ikeja vicinity.