- Oversee the Sales team by playing strategic roles in providing guidance, training, and mentorship, setting sales targets, creating sales plans, analyzing data, and actively building the team.
- Design and implement strategic sales business plans aimed at increasing the company’s client base while ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Continuously conduct market research to identify emerging markets trends and market shifts in the real estate sector.
- Achieve sales growth and consistently meet sales individual and company targets.
- Provide and present weekly and monthly sales reports on all activities performed by the sales department and prepare realistic sales forecasts for the management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline of each transaction at every stage of development.
- Monitor the company’s CRM platform to ensure coordination of all activities performed by the sales team.
- Build strong relationships with the Independent marketers, external partners, and prospective clients and regularly interact with them by attending sales workshops, seminars, and hosting sales events to increase sales and boost brand awareness.
- Lead the sales department by overseeing activities of the Sales Executives and Sales Interns while monitoring performance as a whole.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing clients and prospective clients by listening and understanding their needs as it relates to company products.
- Collaborate with management in setting company/individual Sales targets and KPIs for the sales team.
- Communicate the company Sales targets and KPIs to all sales personnel on a regular basis to ensure a complete understanding of the company’s expectations from sales representatives.
- Regularly make analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business commercial performance.
- Actively promote the company’s products on all personal social media platforms to generate new sales.
- Actively participate in the process of recruiting, onboarding, objectives setting, coaching, mentoring, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Coordinate with digital marketing departments on Leads generation while evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Proficient in Sales and Marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent Microsoft excel skill
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales
- Real Estate Industry Experience is an added advantage