- Developing existing as well as establishing new customer networks with the aim of building long-term relationships with a focus on Nigeria
- Develop, Manage and Maintain relations with key Specifiers, Lighting Designer, Architects, End Customers, Contractors and Distributers in an assigned geographical zone
- Achieving profit and sales targets by managing a constant sales project pipeline - from preparation and negotiation to contract closure
- Monitoring and analyzing the market and competition including identification of new market potential and follow-up of business opportunities
- Bachelor Degree holder ideally in engineering
- Relevant 5 years customer-facing experience
- Based in Lagos
- Experienced in B2B sales
- Fluent in English
- Strong commercial & negotiation skills and proven record of profitable long-term business partnerships
- An enthusiastic, highly proactive and self-reliant person with great communication & interposal skills
- Ability to travel extensively in Nigeria and Europe and work remotely under stress
- Salary will be based on commission > 1% to 5% (according to the Turn Over) on sales once invoices are paid.
- However, we will grant a basic salary (to be defined) the time for the Sales manager to have proper pipeline & order flow.