- Identify prospective clients or organisations and engage them with a view generating a buying decision
- Brainstorm with clients and advise land, property, and investment options that best suits their needs
- Advise management and team members on promotional deals and discounts to generate mega sales
- Collaborate with relevant teams to develop and test sales campaigns, analyze key metrics of lead generation, conversion, etc, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in generating desired sales
- Prepare and ensure clients sign off required documents such as offer letters etc to protect the business from potential risks
- Generate reports of sales activities and prospects as required- weekly, monthly, etc
- Keep track on sales referrals from clients and internal team members and ensure they receive incentives applicable
- Develop comprehensive plans to achieve sales targets to be shared with Sales managers
- Coordinate inspections and ensure all sales terms and conditions are met prior to closing a deal
- Communicating and presenting sales insights to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Marketing or a related field with 3-5years experience in sales with a track record of exceeding performance targets in the real estate sector
- Experience with online tools to generate leads and maximise sales SEO/SEM Marketing database, web analytics, social media management, etc
- Good customer orientation and desire to deliver a great customer experience
- Robust pipeline with a deep knowledge of the company product, target market as well as sales process from lead generation to closure
- Creative with strong execution and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint), and virtual meeting tools
- Ability to present data given insights to guide decision making
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Expected Monthly Pay:NGN180,000 - 250,000 net.
Attractive commissions on sales achieved